Kitchen Island #2 RP
Discord: Click Me
Patreon: Click Me
Any form of discrimination and toxicity is unacceptable.
Using cheats and exploits is not allowed.
Never mass teamkill.
Never teamkill without a fair and justified RP reason.
Purposely delaying the round will result in you being slain.
Mic spamming / soundboards are only allowed in proximity chat, they must not be intentionally annoying, distorted or overly loud.
As teaming is allowed, you are not required to kill any opposing teams, but if there is a situation where the round is close to ending then please eliminate the opposing team to avoid round delaying.
RDM (Random Death Match) Rules and Info:
* SCPs may kill Human classes and be killed by Human classes.
* Human Civilian Classes: Class-D & Scientists are prohibited to RDM other Human classes, and be RDM by other Human classes. Class-D / Scientists must be given a chance to surrender and be evacuated safely while disarmed by Human Military classes.
* Human Military Classes: MTF / Guard & Chaos may RDM their respective enemy Human Military classes.
* As a Human class you may kill other Human enemy classes for disobeying reasonable orders, and for attempting or threatening to cause you harm.
(Reasonable Orders: Won't result in any death or server rules being broken)
You may team with SCPs to kill your enemies, you may not team with SCPs with the intention to teamkill. Assisting SCPs may result in you being teamkilled.
While disarmed you can't use doors or elevators.
Escaping as a Scientist or Class-D while disarmed will change you into the opposite class:
- Scientist = Chaos Conscript
- Class-D = MTF Private
Escaping the pocket dimension will teleport you to a random location.
No bodies in the pocket dimension.
SCP-049 can talk with humans using the alternative chat key.
Follow NLR (New life rule, don't revenge kill).
SCPs may choose to be friendly or not.
RP solely based around teamkilling is not acceptable.
RP and teaming must be done using in-game voice chat, not 3rd party software such as Discord.
RP death threats must use fair and reasonable orders to follow that do not result in death.
You may act in self-defence when verbally threatened with harm (in-game) or intentionally shot.
Don't lock people in a room with the intention to kill them or have them die inside the room.
Roleplaying as a traitor MTF or Chaos to help the opposing team is acceptable so long as it does not result in you breaking server rules or teamkilling.
Roleplaying as a lore-wise cult within the game is acceptable as long as it does not result in you teamkilling or rule breaking for being a splinter faction.
If Chaos, MTF or SCPs choose to be friendly towards each other, that does not mean you are required to be friendly as well.
Closing doors on people to annoy them or get them killed may result in your death from the targeted person(s).