Discord: Click Here!
Website: Click Here!
Donate: Click Here!
1) Do not meta-game, it ruins the game for others and sometimes can give you an unfair advantage. (Meta-gaming is getting information outside of the game with means such as Discord, Steam Chats, etc.)
2) Teaming is allowed for certain teams - Chaos can be neutral against SCPs but not MTF. - D-Class can team with SCPs and Scientists if really needed (They just can't let the D-Class escape). Roleplay teaming is allowed, however, if it is stopping the round from ending, it will be punishable.
3) Don't mic-spam or be annoying too much on the intercom or spectator chat, just try not to be annoying in general.
4) Don't be toxic to one another, if someone tells you to stop being rude simply stop.
5) Do not purposely delay the game by camping, teaming or any other means to delay the game. Doing so will result in being slain. Repeated camping will result in a kick or ban.
6) Do not attempt to grab or share anybody's personal information around the server.
7) Listen to what staff say, most of the time their word is final.
8) Racism, slurs or any other rude words or sayings that might offend or hurt anybody are prohibited, if you are saying something racist you will be banned instantly.
9) Do not camp the intercom to get multiple uses of it.
SCP: SL Eula: Click Here!
SCP: SL Ban Policy: Click Here!
SCP: SL Verified Server Rules: Click Here!
- Pocket Dimension has 2 exits; Exits change each time someone successfully escapes.
- Common Events such as Hide & Seek, Small Round, Deathrun, Lights Out and more!
- SCP-914 works just like Pantheon - Items will convert whether they are dropped, held, or in your inventory.
- High Stamina Regen Speed.
<color=#006400>- %5 chance of spawning a sinkhole at every 4-way intersection in Light Containment Zone.
- When Friendly Fire is on, players can damage each other with no punishment or mark on their record.
- Auto Nuke will happen 25 minutes into the round, and a warning will be displayed. Auto Nuke cannot be disabled.
- Friendly Fire is enabled at the end of the round, and re-disabled when the next round starts. wreak havoc and cause destruction before the round restarts!
- Thrown Keycards can affect normal, scannerless doors.