Please read the rules!
Discord (Clickable): Discord
Full list of rules (Clickable): Rules
Our Patreon: Patreon
If you have been banned and you feel it was unjust, you may appeal here (Clickable): https://bananasbungalow.cedmod.nl/
(You must register an account on the website to appeal your ban).
KOS is allowed on Fridays from 12 AM EST to 11:59 PM EST!
You can use the command .heal
on an scp with a medical item, such as a medkit, and you can heal them!
: No holding the round up on purpose, if you are last alive, you will be informed, and your location said to others.
: No begging for Staff, as this will be denied. If you wish to apply, you may apply on the discord.
: No Mic spam (Excessively loud/Constant/Annoying music in global chats such as radio, scp chat, intercom, and spectator).
: No KOS (Kill On Sight).
- D-Class Killing Scientist, Scientist Killing D-Class & Facility Guard Killing D-Class are all KOS and not allowed.
- D-Class are allowed to kill Facility Guards on sight as long as they are not surrendered.
- Chaos Insurgency are not allowed to kill Scientists unless they either have a gun out or are actively running away.
- MTF/Guards are allowed to kill Chaos, and vice versa.
- If someone is BLATANTLY running from you, you are allowed to shoot them.
- If you see somebody holding a gun, or they are not following your orders, you are allowed to kill them.
- You are not allowed to KOS cuffed Scientists or D-Class.
- You are not allowed to give unreasonable orders, such as asking D-Class to kill themselves. This counts as KOS.
- Do not uncuff people at the exit.
- Punishment will be decided depending on severity for breaking this rule.
: If you say you surrender as a D-Class / Scientist, you are to remain surrendered until you leave their sight for a decent amount of time. If you are caught killing someone after you have surrendered, you will be punished accordingly.
: Any form of discrimination will result in a week long ban. This includes saying racial slurs such as the N word and F word. (This does not include "gay"). Any form of harassment is also not allowed. This also includes baiting with slurs, such as only saying half of the N word.
: Teaming goes as follows.
- 096 is allowed to spare if you trigger him on purpose.
- Zombies are allowed to team with any human class as long as it does not hold up the round.
- SCPs and MTF are not allowed to team.
- D-Class, Scientists and SCPs are allowed to spare each other.
- SCPs are allowed to ask for information regarding locations of targets. This is limited to every class except Guards/MTF.
- Classes except MTF/Guards are allowed to bargain for freedom, such as if they are stuck. Once they are free, they must split up or fight.
: Cheating/abusing exploits is not tolerated and will result in a permanent ban.
: Don't target staff/content creators just because of who they are, if you are caught doing this over and over, it will result in a tempban.
: Any spot that requires 018 to get to, or makes you unkillable, or relies on an in-game bug, is banned. You may use spots you can get to naturally (which means jumping/parkouring), but if a class cannot kill you if you are up there, you can't kill it. (Example: The camera spot in Entrance Checkpoint, you are allowed to be up there). SCPs are not allowed in any glitch spots. If you are seen in a banned spot, you will be punished accordingly.
: Staff have final say in all arguments. If you have a concern about an unjust punishment, you may message any Senior Admins or higher on the discord.
(For admins, if you are seen abusing your power, such as spamming cassie, etc, you will be punished accordingly)
SERVER 1 MODIFICATIONS
Click for full list of plugins