<b>Dr. Bright's Facility</size=40></b>
<size=20>THIS IS A HEAVILY MODDED SERVER</size=20>
Below is a brief explanation of the core gameplay changing plugins in the server. For a more detailed explanation or name of any plugin, see the #plugins-list chat in the Discord.
- MTF/CI spawn with randomized weapons.
- MTF do not trigger tesla gates.
- There is a chance Serpent's Hand will spawn instead of Chaos Insurgency. This is a force that helps SCPs eliminate all other targets. Due to this, Chaos Insurgency does not win with SCPs.
- SCP-914 will upgrade items in your hand, you don't need to drop them.
- All D-Class will be given a coin that can be used in SCP-914 on Fine for a chance to get a more useful item.
- Players will gain XP by playing the game and completing tasks such as escaping as a D-Class.
- If there are no SCPs left except SCP-079, he will be turned into a random SCP and given half health to prevent rounds from lasting too long.
- Be careful what you pick up, you never know what item might be SCP-035 in disguise.
- Every MTF spawn wave has a chance to contain a Chaos Insurgency Spy (CISpy). This spy is tasked with staying undercover and trying to kill as many MTF as possible.
- Always carry a flashlight with you, you never know when SCP-966 might be lurking around.
- SCP-106 has the ability to stalk random players, keep an eye below you for his portal.
- SCP-079 has been given extra commands such as faking CASSIE announcements. Don't believe everything you hear.
1. Do not suicide to avoid playing as a class
2. No mic spam
3. No racism/harassment, there's a fine line between poking fun at someone and bullying them
4. Do not intentionally stall the round
5. Do not camp the nuke room
6. No advertising
7. Staff members are permitted to kick/ban players for general harassment if it gets too bad, even if you're not breaking a specific rule.
8. You are not permitted to use macros to gain an advantage as any class. This especially applies to SCP-049.
9. Teaming with a user from another team is generally allowed, as long as it does not break rule 4.
10. You are not permitted to kill or to intentionally grief other players on your team.