Welcome to: SCP
Email Contact: [email protected]
Discord: Click here.
1) You cannot kill Class D
on sight unless they're holding a gun.
2) You cannot kill any Class D
that is disarmed unless they aren't obeying you.
A) As Class D
you are allowed to kill the opposite class with no repercussion.
B) If a Scientist
or Class D
that was apart of your faction, then you may KOS them.
C) If a Class-D
is known to have killed someone of your faction, you may kill them
3) Do as the admins say at all times. (You don't have to follow this rule if they're actually playing the round)
4) Do not micspam. Music and soundboards are fine, just don't spam them.
5) Discriminatory language (racism, sexism, etc.) and any form of bullying or harassment will be a swift and instant ban.
6) Ghosting is not allowed.
7) You may only team with classes you can win with. Only exceptions are any Disarmed people and temporary agreements, ask Admins for specification on any situation.
8) Hacking will result in a permanent ban.
9) These rules can be changed without notice.
10) Killing yourself is not allowed unless you are stuck. This applies to SCPs
as well. (Looking at you guys, 049-2s)
11) Stream sniping will result in a ban.
can talk using V.
has a 25% chance to spawn instead of Chaos
, Class D
, and Scientists
can class change.
You can teleport to a random room using the Rough setting on SCP-194
, this however will give you the Hemorrhage effect which lasts for 180 seconds. (Sprinting will hurt you during this duration) [THIS IS TEMPORARLY DISABLED]
can be disarmed and turned into the opposite class at the escape tunnel
-=-=-Custom 914 upgrades-=-=-
Coarse - 50% Chance to Turn to Scientist
Coarse - 50% Chance to Turn to Class D
Very Fine - Has a chance to become any other SCP
other than itself. 049-2 are exempt from this. Nor can you turn into 173, as it breaks other 173s' blink timers.
Coarse - Turns to Chaos
Very Fine - Turns to MTF Captain
Fine - Janitor Card
Peanut Effin Explodes