Direct Connect info:
1. Do not micspam (this includes playing music in spectator chat, and scp chat, playing music as SCP-939 in V chat is fine, playing music on the intercom is allowed, any other instance of playing music is fine (if someone is playing music on radio, just turn off the music or mute them))
2. Do not teamkill unless it applies to an rp (speaking of which rp is allowed, but not erp) or unless its in self defense
3. Do not annoy staff (this includes asking for items, asking to get spawned in, or asking for events (events can only be started by co-owners or head admins, unless other staff have permission, they may not do that anyway))
4. Don't throw grenades in elevators unless only enemies are in the elevator (flashbangs are allowed)
5. Don't harass people based or race, sex, age ect. (this includes saying slurs)
6. No teaming with disallowed teams (refer to "Teams")
Class D teams: SCP, Scientists and Chaos (scientists and SCPs can still kill you, and Mobile task force teams are also allowed but only when your disarmed)
Scientist teams: Mobile task force, and Class D (Class D can kill you, and Chaos can team with you if you are disarmed)
MTF teams: Scientists, Disarmed Class D
Chaos teams: Class D, SCP, and Disarmed Scientists
SCP teams: Class D, and Chaos (you may still kill them)
Discord Invite: https://discord.gg/xDnK6T3 discord invite
SCP-173 Infection: everyone gets spawned as D-class, One SCP-173 gets spawned, every time SCP-173 kills a human, they turn into SCP-173.
Chaos Insurgents VS. Nine Tailed Fox: half Nine Tailed Fox members, half chaos insurgents, they fight.
hide and seek: everyone spawns as D-class in SCP-096's chambers, after around 2 minutes SCPs get released into the foundation via SCP-939's chambers.