Welcome to the Peanut Worshipers Network
Click here to join the discord!
Click here to support us on Patreon!
Banned? Click here to appeal!
Interested in our tournament? Sign up here!
IF YOU BELIEVE A MOD HAS ABUSED THEIR POWER OR AUTHORITY, IMMEDIATELY REPORT IT TO A HEAD MOD OR ADMIN IN THE DISCORD
SCP:SL Server Rules
1. No mass team-killing.
2. No team-killing without a good RP/IC reason.
3. No micspam, music, or soundboards over any global chats.
4. Don't delay rounds.
5. Don't impersonate or disrespect server staff.
6. Cheating or exploiting the game will result in a permanent ban.
7. Camping in inaccessible spots will result in a kick.
8. You may TK constant micspammers or players who purposefully put you in danger. (Ex., closing doors on you, attempting to kill you in 914)
9. Don't be toxic or use racist, sexist, or homophobic language or slurs.
10. No ghosting. (Ex., Telling 939 where to attack from a call.)
11. No cross-teaming is allowed outside of the guidelines.
- Teams can cooperate for survival until the reason for working together is gone. (Ex., Being locked in a room together, being chased by an SCP.)
- SCPs may show 'mercy' to Scientists or D-Class personnel.
- Scientists and D-Class may freely cross-team with each other, but only against SCPs.
- SCP and Chaos may not team.
- You may kill freely at round end.
- Teaming with other classes outside of these guidelines will result in a warning or ban.
- MTF are encouraged to detain others first and shoot later.
- Stalky106 - Allows 106 to 'stalk', which teleports 106 to a random scientist, Class D, or NTF.
- <color="red">Tranquilizer Gun - A Suppressed USP will 'tranquilize' players by immobilizing them for 3 - 5 seconds, at the expense of 9 ammo.
9 - A SCP939 rework, that makes 939 slightly faster, at the expense of a health compensated damage system, similar to SCP-173s speed system.
- Better Sinkholes
- Adds advanced sinkhole mechanics, making sinkholes more realistic to lore.
- Keep the Change
- Spawns quarters in various rooms and lockers.
- Changes the mechanics of Generators, and C.A.S.S.I.E. announcements. Read more below!
</color="red">CustomGenerators Announcement System
- NTF and Chaos spawns are not announced. Enabling Nuke, and Priming the Femur Breaker will be announced (with a cooldown).
- NTF Spawn is announced.
- Chaos Spawn is announced. Priming the Femur Breaker will not be announced.
- If Class D, or scientist are left, it will be announced, and enabling/disabling nuke will not be announced.
- Authorizing the Nuke will no longer be announced.
- Hacker class Chaos Insurgency(wip) will longer be able to hack Cassie.
If you want to suggest a mod, please do so on our discord!