#0 - No Hacking
- Hackers will be immediately and permanently banned with no chance to appeal.
#1 - No cheating
- Cheating or exploiting game mechanics in unintended ways is not allowed at any time.
#2 - No teaming
- Allowed teams: MTF/Scientist/Guards may team. SCPs/Chaos may team. D-bois may team with anyone, unless it needlessly holds up the round.
#3 - No Excessive Noise / Loud Screeching
- Any overly loud sounds, noises, or screeching. Music/Soundboards of proper volume and content is allowed.
#4 - No Derogatory Language
- Do not use any offensive slurs; this includes any that are against any race/sex/creed/religion/disability. This includes any parody of a disability. Repeat offenses will result in perma ban.
#5 - No Camping
- Purposely holding up the round for advantage is forbidden, keep hiding down to two minutes; if you are an SCP do not force a human to hide within a room w/o plans of using 079 to open the door.
#6 - No Explicit or Gorey Songs/Memes/Soundboards over Mic
- No audio that goes into graphic detail about sex or gore. Repeat offenses may result in perma ban.
#7 - No Harassment of Players
- Purposely harmful intent directed toward another player or toxicity will not be tolerated. This includes being toxic behind someone's back. Repeat offenses may result in perma ban.
#8 - No Faction/Team Killing
- Do not purposely kill faction mates against their wishes or charges of your faction regardless of method. Anyone caught doing this will be slain and their victim respawned if possible.
#9 - No Ghosting
- Assisting living players in killing other players by using spectator and any communication method.
#10 - No Impersonation of Staff
- No player may at any time pretend to be a staff member, be it pretending to be a specific staff member, or simply saying "I'm an admin", etc.
Join our Discord!
We use custom plugins to modify your gameplay
Voice logs from the server are saved for a short period of time for analysis by speech-to-text software, and logs containing audio of undesirable words/phrases may be saved for an indefinite period of time as evidence for a ban.