<align="center"><size=250%>Our Discord Server: Click Here!
<size=90%><color="yellow">1) <color="white">B-1 Teamkilling/Indirect TK/Disarmed TK
All classes except D Class must follow this rule. D class on D class is allowed.
• Teamkilling anyone who belongs to the same faction as you is not permitted.
•Indirect teamkilling, which includes but is not limit to; closing doors/elevators in front of teammates, misusing flashbangs causing teammates to be blinded, misuse of ghostlight etc
• Mass teamkilling of which is 3 or more players killed is also not tolerated.
• Disarmed teamkill, killing a D class or scientists whom is disarmed. See rules B-4 for more info
• Revenge teamkill will also be counted as teamkilling
<size=90%><color="yellow">1) <color="white">B-2 Prolonging rounds
• Camping in areas for a period of time is not permitted
• If you are hiding due to SCP's or enemy faction is around, you will be expected to move if a staff tells you your the last alive
• If you are stuck in any part of the map, alert a staff member.
<size=90%><color="yellow">2) <color="white"> B-3 Exploting/Hacking/Cheating
• Using external software to gain an advantage in game is not allowed.
• Using discord vc to tell your friends/other players alive where people are/what scps are alive etc.
• Abusing glitches is not allowed.
<size=90%><color="yellow">3) <color="white">B-4 Kill on Sight
• As an MTF/Guard do not KOS D class unless you see them armed. Seeing D class armed whilst in spectator is not the same as seeing the D class armed whilst alive. As such, New Life Rule is partially implemented into the server, whilst you are in spectator, any information you see shall not be used when you respawn.
• D Class working with scientists to escape should not be killed unless they're trying to kill you. (As an extension, scientists working with D class that are kill MTF will fall under the Chaos faction and can be tk'ed due to circumstances)
<size=90%><color="yellow">4) <color="white"> B-5 Teaming
• Humans and SCP's teaming
• D class and SCP's can team until Chaos first spawn wave.
• Chaos and SCP can team unless there are D class still alive.
• Scientists and SCP's can only team in light.
• MTF/Guard cannot team with SCP's.
• Humans and Humans teaming
• D class and Scientists can team.
• Guard and D class can team without disarming up till entrance.
• Chaos and Scientists cannot team, Chaos must disarm Scientists if they surrender or kill them.
• MTF cannot team with D class, they must disarm them following the KOS rule, unless they are armed or are resisting arrest.
• MTF and Chaos can team ONLY if there is an SCP around.
<size=90%><color="yellow">5) <color="white"> B-6 Team Sabotage
• Potshotting is when someone blindly fires rouge shots into a group of their teammates, and is considered as team sabotage
• Committing suicide off spawn is counted as team sabotage if your SCP, MTF or chaos.
• likewise suiciding when turned into a zombie will be met with harsher punishment, as 049-2 are one of the strengths of 049.
<size=90%><color="yellow">6) <color="white">- Furthermore, revealing staff (server or global) at any point will also result in a server ban.