Welcome to the Official SCP:SL US-West server!
This server is located in Los Angeles.
Friendly Fire is on!
Nuke cannot be activated for first 450 seconds.
Autonuke time is 25 minutes, after that the nuke cannot be disabled and is activated.
Intercom time is 30 seconds with a 120 second cooldown.
If you like this server you can check out Disaster Den Gaming for other cool servers by heading on over to discord.gg/ddengaming
1. Do not hack/cheat. (This includes going out of bounds and the use of broken mechanics.)
2. Do not deliberately teamkill, revenge teamkill, or damage teammates as any class, including D-class. Crossfire and Self-Defense are fine, as well as situations outlined in Rule 7 for hindering.
3. Do not intentionally delay the round by not contributing.
4. Follow the guidelines down below regarding cross-teaming and mic usage.
5. Do not instigate teamkilling by intentionally shooting near teammates, coaxing other players to teamkill, or pretending to be AFK.
6. If a player is spotted AFK on surface or near a spawning point of their class then you may teamkill them freely after a 15 second in-game verbal countdown that is within earshot of the AFK person. Please do not purposely AFK for long periods of time.
7. Do not intentionally hinder your teammates progress. This includes repeatedly shutting doors on teammates, locking them in rooms they cannot escape, stealing keycards, or turning off computer generators. Retaliation with teamkilling is allowed when the intent to hinder is clear. D-Class may openly hinder in Light Containment Zone so long as Chaos have not spawned yet; however retaliation to this is freely allowed.
8. If a D-Class or Scientist has yet to be cuffed, they may freely be killed by enemy teams.
9. Do not intentionally hinder, damage or kill D-Class/Scientists that are cuffed and cooperating. Cuffed classes must be escorted to either 106’s chamber or exit. Cooperation applies to those following orders by their detainer and are being escorted. Uncooperative classes may be killed.
10. Do not uncuff D-Class or Scientists that are being cooperative with the intent of getting them killed, letting them escape into an enemy class, or letting them be free. These rules do not apply to cuffed ntf/chaos. D-Class and Scientists themselves do NOT have to follow rules 9 & 10 UNTIL they are working with their partnered classes respectively.
11. Do not create false/forged reports in an attempt to get a player banned.
12. Admins say is Final. (Judgement is person-to-person so please don't come complaining to staff saying: “someone said you could”.)
13. Do not intentionally call out admins in-game if they are trying to catch rule-breakers or if you're trying to bring attention to them.
14. Do not take matters into your own hands. If someone is breaking the rules please report them to staff.
PLEASE NOTE: For official server rules, many of these rules are forcibly regulated by Northwood Studios. If you have complaints about these rules, they are unfortunately out of our control, it would be better to inform Northwood Studios of your complaints than to come to us.
Guidelines for mic usage in-game
- Do not spam your microphone. (This includes music/videos over the NTF radio, Dead chat, or in SCP chat. Otherwise proximity/the intercom is fine.)
- Pedophile "Jokes". In cases of someone making jokes that involves them being pedophilic, or joking that someone else is. (ex. includes "I love grooming kids", or "[player] enjoys little kids"], this is absolutely not tolerated, and it is a perma ban on every server
- You may not use our server as a platform for your content/server over dead chat or intercom
- You will always be warned before being punished for mic-related offenses. (Unless the mic-related offense regards racist/anti-semitic/transphobic/homophobic on the official server.)
- Do not ear-rape over your microphone. (This includes every chat)
- Spamming slurs will result in an immediate ban without warning on ALL DDen servers.
- Do not express racist/anti-semitic/homophobic/transphobic views or slurs over the microphone in any way shape or form.
- Cross Teaming in situations outside of these guidelines will garner you a warning and repeated offenses will garner a temporary ban.(This includes SCP and Chaos crossteaming.)
- Cross teaming is allowed in certain situations that ensure a mutual benefit. (This includes: Being locked in a room together, being chased together, or taking down an enemy threat together. This does not include the following and/or helping them out.) The boundaries in which this rule are active, are only DURING active situations. This does not include cross-teaming after the situation has subsided. It must be out of NECESSITY, not convenience after the immediate need has subsided.
- Scientists and D-Class may freely cross-team with each other. (Only against SCPs, they may not team up against NTF or Chaos insurgency.)
- A SCP may show mercy to Scientists or D-Class personnel only. (Though it should not be repeated mercy or mercy that involves following/helping them.)
You may contact the server owner at Zabivodka#2001 on discord.