Click here to join our discord server
If you want to report someone or a bug, join the discord server.
You can link your account on our discord server for in game ranks and perks
, and to climb our server leaderboard!
We like to hold frequent events and event rounds. If you want to know when we're planning events, join the discord server.
Major Gameplay Changes:
Supply drops rain down on surface with spawn waves and spawn occasionally
SCP-079 changes into a random SCP if all other SCPs die
You are able to swap what SCP you are at the beginning of a round
Alpha-1 (UIU Squad):
A group that spawns in to help the mobile task force. They have a chance to respawn instead of the mobile task force and they have much more health than the mobile task force
A group of tutorials who fight alongside the SCPs. They have a chance to respawn instead of chaos
Gives a random item when you drop an item in SCP-173's containment chamber
914 Class Change:
You can change your class with 914. Most SCPs can change which SCP they are by setting SCP-914 to 1:1. Most human classes can change their class by setting 914 to rough or very fine
The alpha warhead activates after 35 minutes
More information about gameplay changes can be found on our discord server.
1. Show respect to everyone. No bullying or personally attacking others.
2. No mic spamming in the radio chat, spectator chat, SCP chat, or intercom.
3. Do not throw the game by killing your teammates as SCP-079 or by killing yourself/leaving to avoid being an SCP (you can swap with 914 with any SCP besides SCP-079 anyways).
4. Do not camp in an area for more than 2 minutes if you are the last person on your team alive.
5. Do not kill any cuffed personnel (SCPs and Serpents Hand are exempt from this and may kill cuffed personnel). Uncuffing someone just to kill them still counts as shooting them while cuffed unless they are refusing orders
6. No teaming except for the following exceptions
a) Class-D and Scientists may cooperate with any team excluding SCPs to aid them in escaping. SCPs can show them mercy, but they cannot team
b) Any human class may help an SCP out of a locked room, however they should turn against each other or part ways once the door is opened. (Excluding Chaos and Serpents Hand)
7. Do not try to circumvent the rules. Use common sense and you should be fine.
8. Listen to staff and do not argue with staff. If you think what they are doing is wrong, report them on the discord server.