Click here to join our discord server
You can link your account on our discord server for in-game ranks and perks
, and to climb our server leaderboard!
If you want to report someone or a bug, join the discord server.
We like to hold frequent events and event rounds. If you want to know when we're planning events, join the discord server.
Major Gameplay Changes:
Supply drops rain down on surface with spawn waves and spawn occasionally
You are able to swap what SCP you are at the beginning of a round
A group that spawns in to help the mobile task force. They have a chance to respawn instead of the mobile task force and they have much more health than the mobile task force
A group of tutorials who fight alongside the SCPs. They have a chance to respawn instead of chaos
Gives a random item when you drop an item in SCP-173's containment chamber
914 Class Change:
You can change your class with 914. Most SCPs can change which SCP they are by setting SCP-914 to 1:1. Most human classes can change their class by setting 914 to rough or very fine
The alpha warhead activates after 35 minutes
Infinite Radio Power:
Radios have infinite power
1. Show respect to everyone. No bullying or personally attacking others.
2. No mic spamming in the radio chat, spectator chat, or SCP chat.
3. Do not throw the game by killing your teammates as SCP-079 or by killing yourself/leaving to avoid being an SCP (you can swap with 914 with any SCP besides SCP-079 anyways).
4. Do not camp in an area for more than 3 minutes if you are the last person on your team alive.
5. Do not kill any cuffed personnel (SCPs and Serpents Hand are exempt from this and may kill cuffed personnel)
6. No cross teaming except for a few exceptions. MTF can only team up with Chaos or SCPs temporarily for a common goal (for example: Chaos and MTF to escape or kill an SCP, or a Class-D can help an SCP escape being locked in a room and in turn the SCP lets the Class-D live), but they most split up afterwards or fight each other. Class-D and scientists can cross team freely for their own survival.
7. Do not try to circumvent the rules. Use common sense and you should be fine.
8. Listen to staff and do not argue with staff. If you think what they are doing is wrong, report them on the discord server.