SCP:SL Rules. DISCORD RULES ALSO APPLY TO THE SCP SERVER. READ THE DISCORD RULES BEFORE PROCEEDING. IF YOU ARE NOT IN THE DISCORD CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING PROMPT TO JOIN THE DISCORD. IT SHOULD OPEN YOUR BROWSER AND TAKE YOU TO OUR DISCORD. TO JOIN THE DISCORD CLICK HERE.
1. Chaos and MTF cannot KOS / RK scientists or D-class. If they surrender you are obligated to cuff them. Fake surrendering is not allowed. This includes surrendering and running off, UNLESS the cuffed players team manages to separate them from the team the surrendered to. The only time you are allowed to KOS/RK is if they have not surrendered and are holding a gun or something lethal.
2. Teaming of any sort is not allowed, unless it is for mutual benefit. For example SCP-939 and a D-class are in SCP-914's room. The D-class can agree to let out SCP-939, and in return 939 won't kill the D-class FOR THAT INTERACTION. After the interaction is done they are again enemies. Chaos and SCPs may team with eachother. Scientists may not kill D-class when there are MTF nearby to cuff them, and vice versa for D-class and Chaos.
3. This rule regards mic usage. Mic spamming anything will not be allowed in spectator chat, SCP chat, or intercom chat. Mic spamming like playing music is fine in proximity chat, but randomly spamming nonsensical stuff in proximity chat is still not advised, and you may be asked to stop by a staff member.
4. Suiciding or leaving the game to avoid a certain class is not allowed.
5. Ghosting the server is not allowed. This includes but isn't limited to admins using the RA to gather info for themselves and their team, sharing game info via discord call, and ect.
6. Even if a rule isn't listed here, you are obligated to listen to any moderator+. This however does not mean every staff member is correct, If you believe a staff member is being unreasonable please imform a Staff Supervisor+.