Main Server Rules
1. No mass team-killing.
2. No team-killing without a good reason.
• You may TK constant mic spammers or players who purposefully put you in danger. (E.g; closing doors on you, attempting to kill you in 914)
3. No micspam, music, or soundboards over any global chats.
4. Don't delay rounds.
5. Don't impersonate or disrespect server staff.
6. Cheating or exploiting the game will result in a permanent ban.
• Camping in inaccessible spots will result in a kick.
7. Don't be toxic or use racist, sexist, or homophobic language or slurs.
9. No ghosting. (Ex., Telling 939 where to attack from a call.)
10. No cross-teaming is allowed outside of the guidelines.
- Teams can cooperate for survival until the reason for working together is gone. (Ex., Being locked in a room together, being chased by an SCP)
- SCPs may show 'mercy' to Scientists or D-Class personnel.
- Scientists and D-Class may freely cross-team with each other, but only against SCPs.
- SCP and Chaos may not team.
- You may kill freely at round end.
- Teaming with other classes outside of these guidelines will result in a warning or ban.
IF YOU BELIEVE A MEMBER OF STAFF IS ABUSING THEIR POWERS PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING FORM TO REPORT THEM
Want to support us? Join our Patreon!
Banned? Click here to appeal!