<style="Title">Welcome to Quincy's SCP Party!</style>
Our website: quincyscp.ga
Thank you for joining our community, before joining, please read the rules, they can be found in our <color=#0059FF>Discord Server
If there are any issues concerning someone breaking the rules, we'd appreciate it if you report it in the appropriate channel on our Discord Server
[<--clickable link] WITH PROOF
(this can either be a screenshot or preferably a video)</color>
If there are any issues or questions regarding staff or the server itself, you can contact the founder on Discord at: JustCallMeQuincy#0317
We have a range of different plugins to improve your experience on the server:
Makes it so you only need a keycard in your inventory, not in your hand, to open doors.
Makes playing SCP-079 more advanced using the commands given when getting the class.
<b>SCP-049 now heals himself and his zombies (within range) if he has 2 or more zombies.
Automatically enables friendly fire when the round ends, and disables it when the round starts.
Makes it so you, instead of waiting in the menu at round start, frolic around as a Tutorial :)
- Peanut Fucking Explodes
SCP-173 fucking explodes upon death.. That's it.
Advanced settings and improvements to the SCPs.
- Discord Integration
Enables the server status aswell as logs to be forwarded to our Discord server with a bot.
Adds a bunch of costum options and abilities to edit the server settings.
- VPN Shield
Prevents players from using a VPN. This is used to ensure everyone's safety.
- Ultimate AFK
An advance plugin that checks if someone if AFK based on movement and other variables.
- SCP Swap
Makes players able to swap to different SCPs if they don't want to play the one assigned to them.
- Player Unstuck
Opens doors that require keycards if players are locked inside after a set amount of time to ensure nobody gets stuck for an entire round.
- End Conditions
Costum end conditions.
- Creative Toolbox
Used to make events more interesting and fun.
- Assist Infection
Shows a timer for 049 on bodies to see if they can be revived.
- Easy Events
A plugin that makes hosting events easier and more organized.
Enables automatically restarting the server.
A plugin that adds SCP-008 into the game to enhance the overall SCP-049-2 experience.
Saves user stats using a bot in our Discord Server.
- Hacking is absolutely not allowed!
- No racism, homophobia, etc. are allowed.
- Keep political views to a minimum and keep it clean, staff may ask you to stop if it gets too bad.
- We are an English-only server and so we use the English language, we ask you to use this language too. If you do not speak English, we ask you politely to move on to a different server. Staff will take whatever action they think is right if you refuse to leave.
SCPs – Kill anyone. (It is advised you team with Chaos as you can win the game with them alive, but that
is up to you)
Class D – Can kill anyone who isn’t on their team even if they aren’t holding a weapon.
Scientist – Can kill anyone who isn’t on their team even if they aren’t holding a weapon.
Chaos – Can’t kill scientists unless they are holding a weapon, disarm them and then let them
escape to become Chaos.
MTF/Facility Guard – Can’t kill or intentionally hurt D-class unless they are holding a weapon, disarm them and then let
them escape to become MTF.
If a person refuses arrest or a reasonable instruction and you have clearly told them to stop, then you have the right to shoot after at least 1 warning.
Punishments are relative to the severity of the offence(s).
All MTF (Commanders, Lieutenants, MTF Scientists, Cadets, Facility Guards) spawn with disarmers and so you must use them.
Report a player to staff through the #reports channel (make sure to ping @STAFF) OR with the in-game report function.
Posting things in incorrect threads is not allowed, you will be asked to move to the appropriate channel.
Spamming is not allowed (Text and Voice)
- Waiting to close doors on people/intentionally closing doors on teammates.
- Causing the death of your team, (I.E. opening doors and getting everyone killed)
- Constant teaming (Unless it's to save your life, for a short period of time, as in a panic setting)
- Killing other SCPs as 079
- Mic spam (including earrape, music and voice, normal soundboard use is allowed if it's not used to spam)
- General toxicity is NOT allowed by any means.
Impersonation of STAFF:
- If you have a name that is the same as or like the name of a staff member, you will be asked to change it. Refusal to do so or changing it to another similar name will result in a permanent ban without appeal.
STAFF can ban you without notice. If you think that you have been banned unfairly, then please contact JustCallMeQuincy#0317