Unigamia.com SCP Server #2 [MEMES]
Initial spawn: 10 d-class, 5 SCPs, 5 MTF, 5 Scientists
THIS SERVER IS AN ADMIN MEME SERVER. Admins are allowed to admin abuse within reason, but this shouldn't ruin your gameplay experience (it should just be funny memes).
• Freedom of Speech
- Unigamia servers are the last bastion of Freedom of Speech on SCP:SL. Calling someone a slur is bannable, and gray zones will be judged based on context. Hate speech, defined as threats of violence against a person or group of people unrelated to the game, is absolutely prohibited.
• SCP Suicide Hotline
- SCPs cannot die to the tesla gate or the pit, and will instead teleport back to spawn.
• .recall and .vent
- You can press ~ as SCP-049 and type .recall to summon all your zombies back to you, or .vent as SCP-173 to retreat to another SCP if you are surrounded by MTF.
• Gambling with Quarters
- You are given quarters that you can use to gamble for items in SCP-914! Type .deposit to store your quarters and .withdraw to withdraw your quarters.
• (TEMPORARILY DISABLED) D-Class Have Their Own Escape
- Go to the door in the Chaos Insurgency tunnel to escape as a d-class!
1. [LISTEN TO MODS]
Moderators are in the server to make your gaming experience better. If you don't listen to them punishment will be twice as severe. Moderators are not allowed to disrespect you.
2. [NO HACKING]
Hacking the server will result in an instant, unappealable ban from all SCP:SL servers including ours.
3. [NO HARASSMENT]
Do not bully or gang up on other players, target players to be killed by a group, or harass kids or women, especially for their voices.
4. [NO EAR RAPE]
Ear rape is an instant ban. Micspamming is allowed if it isn't high-pitched. Playing music and voicechangers are examples of micspam that are allowed.
1. [NO DISRESPECT]
No disrespecting other players on the server. Swears, racial slurs, and homophobic slurs are allowed. Saying a slur is not bannable; calling someone a slur is bannable.
2. [NO TEAMKILLING]
D-class can teamkill d-class. Mass teamkilling or throwing grenades in elevators with no enemies is grounds for an instant ban. Single teamkills will be given warnings.
3. [D-CLASS KOS]
Facility Guards can shoot d-class on sight.
Anyone can team with anyone else, even if it delays the round.
5. [NO GRIEFING]
NTF cannot grief Scientists from escaping. Chaos Insurgency cannot grief D-Class from escaping. This includes closing doors and allowing SCPs/enemies to get to them. SCP-079 also cannot teamkill SCPs.
Zombie Suicide Hotline
.recall - If you are playing as SCP-049, press ~ and type .recall to teleport all your zombies back to you.
.vent - If you are playing as SCP-173, press ~ and type .vent to teleport away from MTF if you are surrounded
Gambling with Quarters
.balance / .bal - Press ~ and type .bal to see how many quarters
.top / .top10 - Press ~ and type .top to see the top 10 richest players on the server and to see how rich you are.
.shop [page] - Press ~ and type .shop [page] to see what is currently for sale.
.sell/.buy - Press ~ and type .sell to see the aliases of items
.sell [commodity]/.buy [commodity] - Type this to see which of each specific commodity are up for sale
.sell [commodity] [price] - Type this to put a commodity up for sale
.buy [commodity] [price] - Type this to buy a commodity. If you specify a number greater than the price, it will buy the lowest priced commodity up to the price you have specified
.bounty [player] [amount] - Press ~ and type .bounty [player name] [amount] to put a bounty on that player to kill
.bet - (Currently disabled) Press ~ and type .bet scp/mtf/classd/draw
Friendly Fire Autoban
.tks - Press ~ and type .tks <full or partial name> to see a player's teamkills.