Server is located in Phoenix, Arizona (We're a US server, so English only!)
<align="left">Join our lovely Discord here: (CLICK)
<align="left">Donations are through patreon, find it here: (CLICK)
<align="left">Our ban appeals are done here: (CLICK)
1. Derogatory slurs of any kind are absolutely zero tolerance
. Slurs in usernames will get you banned! Membership of any
group does not permit you to say any slur at all in our community. (Racism, Sexism, Homophobia, and Transphobia are strictly prohibited
2. Advertising is not allowed.
3. Personal attacks and toxic behavior is not allowed. Attacking other communities or groups of players is not allowed either.
4. ALL MTF (Including Facility Guards) Can NOT KOS Class-D in Light Containment Zone. They may only be killed in LCZ if they are noncompliant, armed, using SCP Items, or leading hostiles to the MTF/Guard that is near them.
5. KOS'ing of ANY detained civilian class (Class-D or Scientist) as a MTF/Guard & Chaos Insurgent is strictly prohibited. Killing accidentally in crossfire is fine.
6. Excessive team griefing is not allowed. This includes closing 3+ doors (In ONE round), blocking your teammate's bullets, and repeatedly shutting elevators on people. Undetaining a detained civilian class on your team just before escape is also team griefing. This also includes SCP-079 closing doors on teammates, killing teammates with tesla, or refusing to open a door for a teammate.
7. Teaming between anyone is allowed, except if it stalls the round or gets your teammates killed.
8. Suicide as ANY SCP is strictly prohibited. This INCLUDES SCP-049-2.
9. Stalling is against the rules. If you are the last Class-D, you must actively try to escape. Try to play for fun, you don't have to win every round. Admins may reveal your location with broadcast to prevent stalling.
10. Players that are stuck with NO possible way out of an area may be let out by a staff member after 45 seconds. If you are an SCP and you have an 079, you will not be let out. If there is a human in the room that can let you out, you will not be let out by a staff member.
11. Soundboards/Voice Changers are ONLY allowed in proximity chat. Soundboards in SCP team chat, Radio, and Intercom are NOT allowed. Loud soundboards/voice changers are not allowed AT ALL.
12. Hacking, exploiting, cheating or glitching is not allowed. All cheaters will be reported directly to Northwood Studios
. Doxxing/DDOSing threats or actions will be reported to the appropriate authorities
13. Violating Northwood's Verified Server Rules
as outlined Here
will result in the appropriate punishment (Including removal/demotion of Staff Members). Violating Steam's Terms Of Service will also result in the appropriate punishment (Includes being under 13 years of age!).
14. Extremely sweating at the game/making it extremely unfun for others is not allowed.
-Held 914: Drop or hold your items to upgrade in 914!
-More Stamina: Sprint to your heart's content.
-Discord Role Integration: Join our discord and link your account to get the Discord Member role in game!
-FFEndRound: FF Turns on at the end of a round!
-AdminTools & CedMod: Server moderation and utility plugins.
-SCPTalk: Press ALT as SCP-049 or SCP-939 to enable proximity chat! CURRENTLY DISABLED
-SCPSwap: .scpswap (SCP number) to swap to that SCP! CURRENTLY DISABLED
-CI/NTF Spy: There is a small probability for a spy to spawn with each wave, do you trust your teammates? CURRENTLY DISABLED
-Airdrops: Airdrops containing helpful supplies will land in occasionally. CURRENTLY DISABLED
-RespawnTimer: You will see when you respawn, and see hints to help you.
-Silly Coin: Keep flipping a coin, something silly will happen :)
-Surface Rework: A small surface rework towards Gate A. CURRENTLY DISABLED
-SCP1162: Drop an item in, get an item out. CURRENTLY DISABLED
Contact: Thy Mason122#8217 or [email protected]