Welcome to Disaster inbound!
1. Respect all staff members, they are only here to help.
2. Team killing is generally allowed if it's proven to be accidental. If done intentionally, it will result in respective punishment.
2.1. Due to the nature of team kills, infractions will not be issued on player reports alone. Context is, quite literally, everything.
2.2 Players that are currently disarmed are considered to be a part of their opposing team, as on escape they will provide an escape credit to the respective opposing team. As such, any kills where one shoots a detained personnel opposing to their current faction does count as a team kill.
3. Mic-Spamming is allowed if done not in spectator chat. Any music that may be objectively classified as "Ear-Rape" is not allowed and will result in respective punishment. If you're going to play music through your microphone, don't be rude about it.
4. Teaming up with enemies is self-sabotage and may result in the bond being severed.
5. Any language that may be classified as discriminating, racist, or otherwise described as "toxic" will not be tolerated.
6. Evading punishment will result in an extended or permanent ban.
6.1. This includes but is not limited to the use of alternate accounts or disconnecting post-infraction.
7. Cheating of any kind will result in a permanent ban.
7.1. This includes the abuse of exploits or otherwise modified clients.
8. Staff members reserve the right to punish a member for any topic that is not explicitly stated or one that would be reserved under "common sense".
9. Generally speaking, don't be a jerk. Simple courtesy is always appreciated.
And more to come
Thank you to all of our staff and the time they dedicate!
The above rules and information are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
Updated: September 22th, 2021.