We are a fun little community server with active moderators. We host daily events anytime we have a few players. We would really love it if you got involved in our community by joining us for a few games!
We use EXILED plugins, which include
- Serpent's Hand, an organisation that works with the SCP's to eliminate any other subjects
- SCP 012 has been added on our server! Don't walk into the bottom of 012, unless you're brave!
- You can buddy up with your friend! Press ` and type .buddy <their name> to send them a request. The other person has to accept using .baccept and from then on you'll always spawn as the same class at the start of each round.
- SCP 049 has a large buff - can talk to humans, after 5 resurrections he has a healing aura for his zombies, each resurrection heals him for a certain amount of his HP, and an ability which he can spawn a zombie from spectators every 3 minutes.
- SCP 939 also has a large buff - his speed is increased and size slightly decreased. He has an anger bar that increases each time you hit someone and collects over time, meaning that you'll deal more damage. You also however, slow down for 2 seconds after each hit.
- Anyone that shoots Cuffed D-class or Scientists will return the damage and take it for themselves, we will see it through logs and the offender will be punished.
- Auto nuke at 20 minutes.
- You are told when you look at 096, and as 096, you are told when people look at you.
- Sinkholes in LCZ will send you to the pocket dimension & slow your movement.
- MTF/CI notification when being spawned & can be disarmed and escape to switch teams.
- SCP 173 and 096 gain a small amount of health on kill.
- Auto Friendly Fire Toggle when the game ends
- Supply Drop every 10 minutes at MTF spawn
- Rainbow & custom message on the menu screen
- Peanut Explodes on death
- And a few extras, such as size commands with mini events & other fun activities.
KOS is not allowed.
1. No using hacks, cheats, or exploits (All will result in a permanent ban)
2. No mic-spam in spectator or SCP chat
3. No teamkilling (Class D on Class D teamkilling is allowed)
4. No killing cuffed Class D (Unless they are refusing to follow commands) or killing class D who have agreed to be cuffed.
5. No cross-teaming (SCP & MTF). Chaos and SCP's are allowed to team, but this isn't always guaranteed (depends on amount of D class alive.)
6. Listen to moderators/admins (We are here to keep the server fun)
7. No intentionally holding up the round (Camping in rooms that nobody else can enter)
8. No verbal abuse towards other players or staff
9. Do not sabotage your team by closing doors or by changing #914 settings (Excluding Class D on Class D)
10. Do not attempt to impersonate staff
11. No advertising without staff permission