<align="center">Join our community Discord!(Click on Discord to open Invite)
Allows you to open keycard related objects without having to hold your keycard.
SCP-035 is added into the game. Picking up an infected item will turn you into SCP-035. He can use items like other classes, and will damage anybody that stands near him. Once a current SCP-035 instance dies, he will drop another infected item.
Serpents Hand is another group of classes similar to MTF and Chaos. Their main goal is to break out the SCPs.
SCP-012 is a piece of paper with notes on it, when you get close to it you have the urge to finish the song with your own blood
When SCP-079 is all alone, they will change into a random SCP at half health
When you go on coarse, u have a chance to get teleported anywhere in the facility and you lose half of your health
1. No TK, read TK rules for what you can and can’t do.
2. No Mic spamming or mass earrape on global VCs, but in proximity chat it’s fine.
3. No racial or homophobic slurs are allowed.
4. No bullying other players, that’s not cool.
5. No teaming allowed, but you can sacrifice another's life.
6. No Camping in rooms or prolonging the game.
7. No killing tutorials unless a GOI (Group of Interest) has entered the round.
8. No exploiting/cheating or glitching is allowed.
9. No killing disarmed class-d personnel or disarmed scientists.
10. No DDoS or Doxxing.
11. No KOS on D-Class and Scientists. (Literally no one follows this rule anymore lol)
12. Please have respect over staff, we can punish you if you aren't serious when we confront you.
13. Use common sense, idiots.
(Team-Kill) TK Rules:
1. Revenge TK is fine, but you need a screenshot.
2. Getting caught in crossfire is fine.
3. Killing teammates for no reason isn’t ok.
4. Purposely getting caught in crossfire isn’t ok.
5. Asking to get TKed is fine.
6. No killing detained D class or if they are complying with orders.</size>