Welcome to HighRise!
Rules:0. No Discrimination - Hate against any age, gender, nationality, race etc. will result in severe punishment (these will result in mutes or kicks). Zero tolerance policy on the use of racial slurs. Breaking this will result in an instant 2-week ban.
1. No malicious mic-spam or ear-raping "yelling in your mic only annoys other players."
1a. No soundboards over radio, spectator or the intercom and S.C.P chat, "Soundboard are ok 'ONLY' "If the players are fine with it."
2. No hacking - if caught hacking you will be banned for 2 weeks.
3. Do not beg - Don't beg the admins for items, classes, weapons, or anything unless if it's an event or the admins are giving items to everyone.
4. No Trolling - This includes trapping teammates in rooms, burning cards in 914, closing doors on your teammates maliciously, or spamming the warhead lever on and off constantly.
4a. Disarmed personnel may only be terminated by the person who disarmed them unless they are actively being noncompliant.
5. No Evading - This means using other steam accounts, or other means to get around bans, you will be banned forever.
6. No Cross-Teaming - SCPs cannot under almost any circumstances work with any human team. Kill or be killed.
6a. You are only allowed to make deals with humans if you are trapped in a room.
6b. MTF-Chaos teaming is only permitted if there are still SCPs present. Afterwards, all teaming must end or be punished under rule 7.
7. Don't Stall - Needlessly extending the round will result in you being slayed. Apart from just getting slayed, you might rather get a lighter punishment of having your current location revealed to still alive SCPs and opposing forces. Stalling means not actively pursuing escape, and elimination of SCPs/Chaos, in the case of MTF
7a. Brainless, and excessive camping is prohibited and will result in a slay. Brainless; when it is done in easy and tight spots like checkpoints and surface escape that just a single person can do. Excessive, when it is done for a prolonged period of time. Any other form of ‘camping’ will be punished if it stalls the game.
7b. Spawn Camping MTF and Chaos spawns is forbidden. Spawn camping is when you actively wait for a wave to spawn, by camping near the spawn with intent to eliminate it instantly.
8. No impersonation - Admin and Mod tags and such or masquerading as another staff member will warrant a kick or a ban if the name is not changed upon warning. Staff are mandated to state they are staff when asked, unless they are investigating an ongoing case which may require discretion and disguise to administer appropriate measures.
Join the Discord by clicking on me!