Welcome to the Peanut Worshipers Network
Click here to join the discord!
Click here to support us on Patreon!
Banned? Click here to appeal!
IF YOU BELIEVE A MOD HAS ABUSED THEIR POWER OR AUTHORITY, IMMEDIATELY REPORT IT TO A HEAD MOD OR ADMIN IN THE DISCORD
SCP:SL Server Rules
1. No mass team-killing.
2. No team-killing without a good RP/IC reason.
3. No micspam, music, or soundboards over any global chats.
4. Don't delay rounds.
5. Don't impersonate or disrespect server staff.
6. Cheating or exploiting the game will result in a permanent ban.
7. Camping in inaccessible spots will result in a kick.
8. You may TK constant micspammers or players who purposefully put you in danger. (Ex., closing doors on you, attempting to kill you in 914)
9. Don't be toxic or use racist, sexist, or homophobic language or slurs.
10. No ghosting. (Ex., Telling 939 where to attack from a call.)
11. No cross-teaming is allowed outside of the guidelines.
- Teams can cooperate for survival until the reason for working together is gone. (Ex., Being locked in a room together, being chased by an SCP.)
- SCPs may show 'mercy' to Scientists or D-Class personnel.
- Scientists and D-Class may freely cross-team with each other, but only against SCPs.
- SCP and Chaos may not team.
- You may kill freely at round end.
- Teaming with other classes outside of these guidelines will result in a warning or ban.
- MTF are encouraged to detain others first and shoot later.