Laid Back Server</size=40>
Basically, use common sense.
1. Don’t argue with mods, admins, and especially the server owners. Their word is final.
If you do believe someone is abusing their power, please privately contact either the person themselves to resolve the issue or contact a higher rank on discord if you still believe they are abusing. Please do so respectfully and provide evidence if you have any.
2. Don't be a dick towards people. Example: Insulting someone, being toxic, consistently closing doors on teammates, etc. We are here to have fun, don’t ruin it.
3. Do not purposely kill/damage teammates against their will regardless of method. Anyone caught teamkilling will be punished and their victim respawned if possible. Teams are MTF/Guards/Scientist, Chaos/D-Class, and SCPs. 079 is not to kill other SCPs in tesla gates. D-Class teamkill on D-Class is allowed.
This rule can be broken if you are provoked on purpose. Example: Being shot on purpose, and you need to defend yourself.
Teaming with other classes is allowed as long as it does not violate this rule.
4. Excessive mic spamming is prohibited. Mic spamming is allowed, but do not mic spam excessively. Example: Constantly playing loud audios over the intercom or radio. If you do not want to hear a micspammer, open up the playerlist and click on the sound icon next to their name. This will mute them.
5. Never try to impersonate a staff member. This includes but is not limited to saying you are a staff member, as well as changing your name to a specific staff member. Violators of this rule will be punished severely.
6. No bigotry. Racist, sexist, homophobic and similar slurs are not allowed on the server. Neither is any form of hate speech, Holocaust denialism, etc.
7. Don’t start petty arguments. We don’t need that. This includes but is not limited to politics and religion.
8. Do not attempt to intentionally delay the round for an extended period of time. Example: Camping the warhead silo and turning off the nuke every time it is activated.
9. Hacking, exploiting, glitching, and using third-party applications is not allowed under any circumstance. Violation of this rule will result in very harsh punishment and most likely a permanent ban and a global ban from Northwood.
10. If you become an SCP-049-2 do not kill yourself on purpose. First time will result in a warn and second time resulting in a ban, length of ban depends on the staff member.
11. Use common sense. This includes but is not limited to finding loopholes in the rules. Anything not stated in the rules but is CLEARLY not allowed is not allowed.
12. Do not intentionally mislead others about the server rules. ESPECIALLY in an attempt to get them punished.
13. Do not kill D-Class or Scientists who have been disarmed. The only exception to this is if you were the one to disarm them. You may also not undisarm them unless you are the one who initially disarmed them.
<color=white>You can report rule-breakers in the Discord or by pressing "n" and clicking the hazard symbol /!\ next to the rule breaker's name. Make sure to state how they are breaking the rules. Then click "Report for breaking server rules" unless they are using cheats. If they are using cheats, click "Report for cheating or raiding". If there is a mic spammer, please press “n” and click the mute icon next to the spammer's name if you want to mute them.
<color=blue>Join the <color=red>Discord!
Click on the link!
<color=yellow>Special thanks to Joker aka Galaxy119 and for developing the plugin loader! <3
Thank you to the following for helping with the plugin loader:
Special thanks to the following for making our plugins: