If you have any questions you can contact the owner on discord: ScuutScuutLucas#4079
1) No discrimination, hate against any race, gender, nationality, age etc is not allowed. We have a zero toleration policy against racial slurs, this will result in a instant ban.
2) Hacking, exploiting and abusing bugs to your advantage is not allowed and will get you banned from the server.
3) Mic spamming / play music / use soundboard is ONLY allowed in proximity chat, as long as it isn't earrape.
4) Refrain from harassing and continual offence towards other people. There's a fine line between banter and harassment.
5) Intentionally sabotaging your team is not allowed. For example:
- Killing other SCPs as SCP-79.
- Locking teammates up inside rooms.
- Closing doors on teammates.
(Exception for Class-D)
6) Killing cuffed players is not allowed, you are only allowed to kill them if they disobey orders. (uncuffing just to kill the player still counts as killing cuffed players.)
7) Teaming is not allowed. Only the chaos insurgency is allowed to team with the SCP team.
- You are allowed to make deals if you are trapped in a room, for example if a SCP is stuck with a player in 914, they can ask the player to open the door and give the player a head start.
8) Speaking other languages other than English is not allowed.
9) Don't impersonate staff members.
10) Don't delay the round, for example camping while being the last player.
11) No verbal advertising of any form. (if you are live on the server / recording a video you can still advertise, but not too excessive
12) Follow steam TOS, if you are under the age of 13 we'll have to ban you.
Server Plugins / Features
- Auto nuke will start after 18 minutes in to the round.
- If you join the server in the 60 seconds after the round started, you'll still spawn.
- If you stand on the sinkhole in light containment zone, you will slowly fall down and get teleported to the pocket dimension.
• Chaos Spawn Announcement
- A C.A.S.S.I.E announcement is played when chaos spawns.
- You'll not be able to kill a scientist / class-d that is cuffed by your team.
• Custom Spawner
- Before the round starts, you'll be able to vote on the class of your liking. This will increase the chance for you to spawn as that class.
- After the round ends, friendly fire will turn on.
- When you kill someone, a message will pop up on your screen with who you killed.
• No Trigger Tesla Gate
- Facility guards will not trigger tesla gates.
• Pink Candy
- There's a very small chance that you can get pink candy from the candy room. If you eat this candy, you'll explode.
- You can simply open a door by having the right keycard in your inventory, no need to hold it.
- Shows a respawn timer in spectator.
- Shows round statistics after the round ends.
SCP-173's chamber turns in to a gambling chamber.
- SCPstats is used for tracking statistics.
- We have a couple of custom subclasses, you can find them on the discord.
• Supply Drops
- Throughout the round random supply drops fall down on surface.
SCP class related
• 096 Target Display
- Displays a message to the player and 096 after you look at SCP-096
- After 106 hits someone they'll slowly fall down the pocket dimension.
• SCP Talk
- Makes all SCP's be able to talk to humans like SCP-939.
- SCP-049-2 instances have a small chance to infect players when hitting them.
- On the start of the round (if you spawn as SCP) you'll be able to swap scp with another player.
- SCP-106 can stalk players every 70 seconds.
- Tells the SCPs what SCPs spawned.